[Akko] MOD 006 DIY Kit (75%)
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
The Akko MOD 006 Hot-Swappable Barebone Keyboard is a compact, customizable solution. Its gasket-mounted design, compatibility with 3-pin and 5-pin switches, and interchangeable badge offer flexibility and personalization. Quality components include a 1.2mm PCB, aluminum and polycarbonate plates, and a Sky Blue theme. Additionally, the kit comprises spare PORON gaskets, case and base foam, stabilizers, and a premium coiled cable, encapsulating all necessities for an optimal typing experience.
- Aluminum and polycarbonate plates included
- Gasket Mount: The aluminum plate comes with a silicon gasket (default) and spare PORON gaskets
- MOD006 no longer comes pre-assembled (screws provided) for easier user modifications
- Aluminum plate, PCBA, and sound-dampening foams are pre-assembled for user-friendliness
- Includes PORON plate foam and bottom case foam
- Case foam is pre-cut against hot-swappable sockets for an improved sound profile
- Poron switch pads are included in the kit
- PCBA thickness reduced from 1.6mm to 1.2mm for increased softness and compatibility with more screw-in stabilizers
- Black Coiled Cable is included in the box
- 1 x Aluminum Top Case
- 1 x Plate
- 1 x Eva Foam
- 1 x PCBA*
- 1 x Bottom Dampening Sheet
- 1 x Aluminum Bottom Case
- 1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.