[Keychron] Q1 QMK DIY Kit Version 2 (75%)
Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
The Keychron Q1, a comprehensive all-metal keyboard, provides customization options for every key switch (VIA/QMK), keycap, stabilizer, personal badge, and even the plate, catering to a personalized typing experience. With a maximum flex of up to 2.5mm, the Q1 stands among the most flexible boards in the market.
- Layout: 75%
- Support: QMK/VIA
- Mounting: Gasket Mount
- Flex: Up to 2.5mm
- Body: CNC Aluminum (6063 Aluminum)
- Finish: Polished, Anodized, and Sandblasted
- Plate: Steel
- Stabilizers: Screw-In
- Hot-Swappable: Yes
- RGB: South-Facing
- Badge: Interchangeable with a Rotary Encoder
- Compatibility: macOS & Windows
- Layout toggle: The system can switch between macOS and Windows with a saved layout for each
- Sound Absorbing Foam: Included
- PCB Stabilizers: Gateron Screw-In
- Cable: Included
- 1 x Aluminum Case
- 1 x Hot-Swap PCB
- 1 x Steel Plate
- 1 x Sound Absorbing Foam
- 2 x Case Foam (Installed Inside)
- 16 x Gaskets (8 Installed and 8 in the Box)
- 3 Sets of 2U PCB Stabilizers
- 1 Set of 6.25U PCB Stabilizers
- 1 x Type-C to Type-C Cable
- 1 x Type-A to Type-A Adapter
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.
For those who are new to the custom keyboard hobby and unable to afford the steep prices of individual components, this keyboard is an excellent option. It comes with everything required, except for switches and keycaps, making it a fantastic deal. The keyboard's aluminum body also provides a high-quality feel that adds to its overall appeal.